Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Angel Craft Vinyl


      I have recently started working on my crafty endeavors. I love designing with vinyl using my Cricut, but the cost of being creative is a bit much. I found Angel Craft vinyl on Amazon. The company's high-quality, permanent vinyl variety pack is perfect for the beginner crafter or advanced. The 35 sheets come in a variety of colors. Each sheet is less than a $1 a piece. A 35 pack is about $30!

Click HERE to purchase!

***I was provided the product at a discount. All opinions are my own.***

4 comments:



  1. Thank You for such amazing information. This is one of the best sites which provide all the details of related topics.
    Examhelpline.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such great information. This is one of the best sites which provide all the details of relevance to topics.
    careinfo.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for giving us such kind of information. This is one of the best sites having all the informatics details.
    carebaba.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for such kind of best details. Really this is very amazing information.
    Examhelpline.in

    ReplyDelete